1. Information we collect:
The personal information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
A. Information you provide us directly:
b. As a Service Professional:We collect personal information from Service Professionals offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using Etwos’s website, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service Professionals and customers are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our Website, such as to submit questions, participate in polls or surveys, to request a quote, to submit a bid in response to a quote, and request information. - Service Professionals, if and when they create and use an account with Etwos, will be required to disclose and provide information including personal contact details, bank details, personal identification details (such as PAN card, Aadhar card, phonebook, call logs etc.) and participate in polls or surveys or feedbacks etc. Such information gathered shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction. The type of personal information that we collect from you varies based on your communication on our Website.
Background Verification: You as a Service Professional will acknowledge that as part of the on-boarding process, Etwos or an entity /agency appointed or nominated by us may undertake background verification checks in order to authenticate genuineness and competency. In light of the above, we expect you to express consent to and acknowledge the following:
• You don’t object toEtwos sharing your Proprietary Information with the verifier for the purpose of background checks and verification.
• ii) You authorize the verifier to securely store the Proprietary Information on their platform and understand that the verifier shall endeavor to ensure confidentiality of the same.
• iii) You acknowledge that the digital record of the Proprietary Information on the verifier’s platform shall be accessible to Etwos and Etwos and their authorized users/partners/affiliates/contractors shall be entitled to access and update such digital record on the Verifier’s platform, including data, documents, certificates, verification reports, references, testimonials, etc. and shall be entitled to use the related services provided via the Verifier’s platform.
• iv) You acknowledge that if the Service Professional is desirous of editing and/or deleting its digital record from the Verifier’s platform, it shall be entitled to do so by sending an email to such email address of the Verifier which shall be immediately provided by the Company to the Service Professional, and in such a manner as the Verifier requires the same.
• v) Etwos reserves the right to take appropriate actions in its sole discretion, pursuant to the outcome of the background check and verification.
Etwos reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Etwos through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals or to resolve disputes.
If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
B. Information from Website Browsers:
If you're just browsing the website, we collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs, to collect Technical Information. This is stuff we collect from everybody, whether they have an account or not.
The information we collect about all visitors to our website includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
C. Information from third parties:
If you access our website or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to Etwos. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to Etwos. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. If you unlink your third party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
D. Information we collect from you automatically:
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
E. Information via Cookies and other tracking devices:
When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Etwos help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time.You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser, which will allow you to customise your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
Etwos may access (which may include, with your consent, limited viewing or listening) and use the data we collect as necessary (a) to provide and maintain the Services; (b) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to improve and enhance the Services; (g) to provide analysis or valuable information back to our Customers and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
• Create and administer your account.
• Send you an order confirmation.
• Facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered.
• Assess your needs to determine suitable services for you.
• Send you product updates, marketing communication and service information.
• Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
• Conduct research and analysis
• Display content based upon your interests
• Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements
3. Information Sharing:
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
• Fulfilling orders and providing the services
• Payment processing and fraud prevention
• Providing customer support
• Sending marketing communications
• Conducting research and analysis
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Etwos may need to communicate with you for a various reasons, including:
• Responding to your questions and requests.
• Sending you Service and administrative emails and messages such as billing, security and fraud notices.
• Sending emails about new products or other news about Etwos that we think you’d like to hear about either from us or from our business partners and service providers. You maychoose to opt out of these messages at any point by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.
• Conducting surveys and using the information gathered to enhance and personalize our products, services, and website.
• Offering referral programs and incentives, which allow you to utilize email, text, or URL links that you can share with friends or colleagues.
5. Accessing Your Data
Our customers can always review, update or change personal information in their account. Please contact us if you need assistance in reviewing your information and we will get back to you. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service, and when we do, these transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by appropriate transfer agreements. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customer as needed to provide services to our customer. Also, we will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Etwos follows accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received, however, no security measure is perfect. We recommend safeguarding your password, as it is one of the easiest ways you can manage the security of your own account – remember that if you lose control over your password, you may lose control over your personal information.
7. Changes to this Statement/Contact Us
If you have any other questions about this policy please contact Etwos customer service or call 0751-4923822 .or write to us at: